Charles City, IA – The Floyd County Communications Board will hold their regular meeting on Thursday May 1st 2014 in the City Hall Council Chambers in Charles City. Items on the agenda include:
- CALL TO ORDER
- APPROVAL OF AGENDA
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES-February 6, 2014
- REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF THE 1/14, 2/14, AND 3/14 FINANCIAL REPORTS
- DISCUSSION ON AMMENDING THE 28E AGREEMENT IN REGARDS TO COUNTY REPRESENTATIVES AND BOARD ACTION AS NEEDED.
- UPDATE FROM SHIELD MOBILE SUBCOMMITTE, DISCUSSION AND BOARD ACTION AS NEEDED.
- NEW BUSINESS AND BOARD ACTION AS NEEDED
- BUSINESS OF THE CHAIRMAN AND BOARD ACTION AS NEEDED