- This event has passed.
Coats For Kids Collection
September 2 @ 8:00 am - September 30 @ 5:00 pm
Mercy Medical Center – New Hampton is collecting new or good used winter coats, hats, mittens and scarves for the “Coats for Kids” campaign. Collection runs from September 2nd to September 30th. Adult sized coats are also being collected for high-school aged children.
Collection sites include:
- Fredericksburg Food Center
- Fareway in New Hampton
- Mercy Medical Center – New Hampton (cafeteria)
Donations will be distributed on October 21 at Mercy Medical Center – New Hampton from 4 to 5:30pm for families in the food assistance program, WIC or children with Medicaid (bring your program card/ID with you). The distribution will be open to the general public rom 5:30 to 6:30pm.
Distribution guidelines include:
- Only for children 18 and younger who live IN Chickasaw County
- Limit of 1 coat per child. Please bring children with you to receive a coat for each child and have them try the coat on
- Each family will “check out” so they can track the number of coats given away.