SeeClickFix – Report Issues in Charles City

Report non-emergency issues in Charles City

Potholes or rough roads, burned out streetlights, poor signage, nuisance properties…whatever the case may be, if the problem is in Charles City, report it! It will display it on the map below to let everyone else know of the problem and your report will sent to the proper city department!

Please Note: If you know of a hazardous situation which needs immediate attention (open manhole cover, etc.) or want to report in-progress problems, please call Charles City Public Safety at 641-228-3366 or, for emergencies dial 911.

If your issue is of a time sensitive nature or a crime in progress PLEASE DO NOT USE SEECLICKFIX. Please call the Charles City Police Department directly by dialing 641-228-3366..