Charles City, Iowa – After several months of selling raffle tickets for a winner of not only grain, but other great prizes, the Comprehensive Systems drawing took place Monday morning at the Sleep Inn in Charles City.
Grain donators were the Russell and Deb Lovrien family. Daughter Kelsie Lovrien talked about her family’s donation.
Lovrien’s siblings and Russell and Deb Lovrien’s dependent adults, Brooke and Marc are individuals at Comprehensive Systems, which makes the donation especially near and dear to the Lovrien family’s hearts.
The winning ticket was sold by Mary Langreck of Comprehensive Systems.
In a fun twist, Langreck’s son’s name was drawn as the winner of a 39” TV that was also on the raffle.
Organizer Jean Shannon said overall, employees of Comprehensive Systems sold well over their goal in raffle tickets.
Sandy Harrington of Comprehensive Systems said the money from the raffle will be put to good use for much-needed equipment.
Other winners of Comps raffle:
- 39” TV – Mark Langreck
- Amazon Echo – Zach Sullivan
- Arctic Cup with $50 gift card – Toby Bremer
- Artic Cup with $50 gift card – Eileen Malone
- Top Seller – Jean Shannon – 4200 tickets
- 2nd place seller – Katie Sullivan – 3200 tickets
- 3rd place sellers (tie) – Laura Wilde, Shannon Collum