Electrical fire damages Charles City home

Charles City, Iowa – A 911 call on Wednesday morning at 10:43 am sent Charles City Fire Fighters to 902 E Street for a house fire.

The fire itself took place near the kitchen and bathroom areas. Charles City Fire Chief, Eric Whipple says this was an electrical fire.

No one was in the house but Chief Whipple says that two cats were rescued from the residency.

The neighbors made the 911 call after they saw smoke coming from exterior roof vents. The house lost sections of their roof, but Chief Whipple says the damage inside was bad but not too severe.


[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”5″ gal_title=”902 E Street Electrical Fire”]

 

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.




This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.