Federal Loans for Farmers in NE Iowa

This summer in the northeast Iowa generated a lot of damaging storms. Floods and high winds destroyed buildings and farm land. Although we are in a drought right now, federal relief could benefit farmers.

Farming equipment that was destroyed in these storms that is needed to run a farm can now be replaced. Farmers can file for a “Physical Loss Loan” to receive help from the government. The following counties could be eligible: Wright, Hardin, Hamilton, Grundy, Chickasaw, Bremer, Black Hawk, Hancock, Floyd and Cerro Gordo.

The Farm Service Agency put this into play to help farmers from the storms that happened on June 22.


Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button