First Security Bank and Trust is proud to announce a simple way for you to have a big impact. Between August 1 and October 1, 2020, each qualifying transaction made using Zelle in the First Security mobile app or online banking experience will result in a $1 charitable donation to Operation Homefront.
Here’s how it works:
- Using the First Security mobile app or online banking experience, add a new contact and send that person at least $5 using Zelle. This is considered a “qualifying transaction.”
- For each qualifying transaction, Fiserv will donate $1 to Operation Homefront up to a total of $25,000.
When you make a qualifying transaction using Zelle, you’re automatically supporting Operation Homefront, which provides services to active duty, wounded, and veteran U.S. Military members and their families through three core program focus areas:
- Short-Term and Critical Assistance Programs
- Emergency Financial Assistance
- Rent-free Transitional Housing Villages for wounded warriors
- Long-Term Stability Programs
- Mortgage-Free Homes (Homes on the Homefront)
- Caregiver Support (Hearts of Valor)
- Holiday Meals for Military
- Back to School Brigade
To learn more about the Charitable Giving campaign, visit https://www.1stsecuritybank.com/operation-homefront.