Fall sports are happening in Iowa – football, volleyball, and cross country are all set to go. These sports are happening in large part to the success of both softball and baseball seasons in the state – as a staggering 97% of these summer teams finished their seasons.
With that being said, Charles City schools released its expectations for the upcoming fall sports season:
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days please do not attend.
- Spectators are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer.
- Limited concessions will be available.
- Bleacher seating will be limited to allow for physical distancing. Please plan appropriately by bringing your own chair if necessary.
- Admissions – All schools will be charging for events. Please plan accordingly and if possible plan to bring exact change to the event you are attending.
- Varsity Football – Adults $6.00 and Students $5.00
- Volleyball – Adults $5.00 and Students $3.00
- Activity Passes – Available at the High School Athletic Office
- No charge for scrimmages
- Restrooms will be available.
- At outdoor events, face coverings will be strongly encouraged when individuals are unable to maintain six feet of physical distancing.
- At indoor events, face coverings will be required for spectators.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING IS REQUIRED. PLEASE MAINTAIN 6 FEET OF SPACE PER FAMILY UNIT!