In response to increases in COVID-19 cases, CVS has opened six drive-thru testing sites across Iowa, including one pharmacy in Waterloo.
CVS will offer free self-swab testing, but you will need to schedule an appointment in advance at CVS.com. Tests will be sent to a lab for processing and patients will get their results in 1-2 days.
The CVS at 205 Franklin Street in Waterloo is among the drive-thru locations available. To see the list of all CVS drive-thru COVID testing locations, visit this story on our station website.
Here are the locations:
- 545 W. Washington Street, Council Bluffs
- 2303 Merle Hay Road, Des Moines
- 3151 SE. 14th Street, Des Moines
- 2029 5th Avenue South, Fort Dodge
- 2425 Muscatine Avenue, Iowa City
- 205 Franklin Street, Waterloo