News

Minor Damages in Charles City House Fire Tuesday

Damages were minimal in a house fire Tuesday afternoon in Charles City.

Firefighters were called to 200 5th Avenue shortly after 1 p.m. and were on the scene for less than an hour. The fire may have started from a cigarette, but no was limited to smoke damage. No injuries were reported.

Charles City, Floyd and Colwell fire departments responded to the call.

Mark Pitz

News Director/Weekdays 10am to 2pm on 95.9 KCHA
ADVERTISEMENT

Back to top button
KCHA News