Beverage Server Training at MercyOne, New Hampton
May 28, 2019 - 5:30 pm until 7:30 pm
The Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department and Chickasaw Connections will be conducting a Beverage Server Training. This training will be held at MercyOne New Hampton in the health education center at 5:30 p.m on Tuesday, May 28th. This training is made available at no cost. From the training, attendees will learn:
- Iowa laws and regulations involving the sale of alcohol
- Helpful hints for checking identifications
- How to identify valid and counterfeit identifications
- How to pass alcohol compliance checks
- What retailers rights and responsibilities are when presented with a false identification
- How to best handle patrons that have had too much to drink.
Attendees are encouraged to meet and speak with other retailers and event coordinators to hear about their experiences regarding best practices for alcohol sales.
Chickasaw Connections has a variety of signs and wristbands are available for your use. Please contact Maggie Peterson by email at: email@example.com or by calling 641-394-1688, at least two week prior to your event.